Food Machinery Co., Ltd has designed and manufactured pre-cookers for food industry which has the pre-cooking step in production processing. There are 2 types of Pre-Cooker, circular and rectangular type. The pre-cooking step is almost the beginning step of food production; it is very important step, so the pre-cooker must be good in work efficiency. Our pre-cookers could be designed and manufactured according to the customer’s requirement.
1. Venting PhaseAfter the products are loaded into the pre-cooker, hot steam is injected into the vessel. The temperature continuously grows from the initial pre-cooking temperature to the scheduled maximum processing temperature. At the same time, remaining air is steamed out via vent valve.
2. Cooking Phase Two modes are optional.
1. Timing Cooking ModeThe products are cooked by well distributed hot steam. The maximum processing temperature is controlled and held constantly in response to the holding time set.
2. Backbone Cooking ModeThe products are cooked by well distributed hot steam. This process is done until the target backbone is reached. Automatic measurements of the backbone temperature by probes at the widest portion of inside products are made in order to determine if the desired backbone temperature has been obtained.
3. Exhausting PhaseWhen cooking phase is already done, the exhausted valve opens and the blower starts to run for releasing remaining hot steam under programmed time.
4. Cooling PhaseAfter accomplishing of cooking phase, sprayed water is injected into the vessel to gently cool the product according to the planned time.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS