Multi-stage, end-suction centrifugal pumps designed to met the criteria of hygienic and food processing technology. CIP and SIP capable in compliance with performance criteria for pumps contained in DIN 12462.
The pumps are designed for use in brewery, beverage dairy and, food processing plants.Also in CIP cleaning systems, in the pharmaceutical industry, medical technology, as well as in processing systems in the cosmetics industry. Additional applications include special systems in the chemicals and manufacturing industries, surface treatment, environmental technologies and in the textile industry.
Designs HYGIANA Bloc:
- Stationary on motor foot, Motor with extended stainless steel shaft, Unshrouded
Fields of Application: HYGIANA Bloc-SUPER:
- Stationary on adjustable stainless steel ball feet, Motor with extended stainless steel shaft, Stainless steel shroud, HYGIANA III Bloc-SUPER on stainless steel foot.
Fields of Application: HYGIANA CN:
- Stationary on base plate with bearing housing.
- Coupling and guard.
- IEC standard motor, protection type IP 55
- With base plate, without motor
Fields of Application: HYGIANA Bloc-V:
- Vertical, standing on stainless steel foot
- Block design
Fields of Application: HYGIANA AD:
- Stationary on pump foot for fixed installation
- IEC standard motors or NEMA motors can be connected easily by means of a standard coupling either directly or using an intermediate adapter flange. Single pump shaft size supported in double bearing arrangement.
- With complete coupling without motor
- Stationary on stainless steel ball feet
- Motor with stainless steel shroud
Fields of Application: see more detail: http://www.hilge.com/en/hygiana